Thursday, October 30, 2008

The look for less...



I knew that I had to have this dress. I even rant about it here. This is the jcrew Madison dress.
I have taken a wardrobe refashion pledge (must abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing) and I am holding to my vow.
So I combined this pattern with that pattern and... there you have it.
I wanted to pay tribute to one of my favorite bloggers. Her style is always timeless and lovely. I find her so inspiring. I'm calling this dress Effie.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Lovely copy! And I have to say, after looking over the pics on your main page, I like your style. :)

plantingalongtheverge.com said...

Brilliant!
Love your style and admire your mad sewing skills.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so, so much for thinking of me! The dress looks absolutely lovely! I can't wait until you update with some things for sale!