Thursday, October 30, 2008

The look for less...



I knew that I had to have this dress. I even rant about it here. This is the jcrew Madison dress.
I have taken a wardrobe refashion pledge (must abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing) and I am holding to my vow.
So I combined this pattern with that pattern and... there you have it.
I wanted to pay tribute to one of my favorite bloggers. Her style is always timeless and lovely. I find her so inspiring. I'm calling this dress Effie.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Lovely copy! And I have to say, after looking over the pics on your main page, I like your style. :)

handandspiritstudio said...

Brilliant!
Love your style and admire your mad sewing skills.

the snail and the cyclops said...

Thank you so, so much for thinking of me! The dress looks absolutely lovely! I can't wait until you update with some things for sale!