Wednesday, May 27, 2009

singleton buttons


Diane Gilleland has come up with a very nice tutorial for singleton buttons. Sometimes I find tiny bits of vintage fabric, and this would be such a great way to preserve them.

I'm soooooo... behind in posting the projects I've completed, I hope to remedy that asap. The time I would have taken to post, has been consumed in the garden. What started out as "Lets plant a few tomatoes", has turned into "We've got the space, water, etc. lets go for it." Okay. So here I go.



2 comments:

glam.spoon said...

i love fabric covered buttons... i'll have to check out the tutorial. your garden is probably doing better than mine is, since I've been blog posting instead of weeding and watering.

Callipygian said...

This is a great tutorial link for doing something my slowly-filling scrap bins, thanks!