Sunday, November 2, 2008

T P'd


October 31, 2008
Dear decorating committee,
Thank you so much for the time you spent putting up my Halloween decorations this year. I really did not have the time, and just did not know how I was going to manage. Everything looks real lovely. Oh look, you even included the tractors. You are just too cute. Hey, and thanks for letting me sleep while you got this done. I've been a little short on both time and sleep, so much appreciated.

November 01, 2008
Dear decorating committee,
Let me be the first to wish you a happy November. I guess these decorations will have to come down now. It's so windy today that some of the paper is flying over to the neighbors. I'm not sure why, but she is looking a little less than happy. Let me know when you're able to come by, I'll have refreshments waiting.

November 02, 2008 10:00 am
Dear decorating committee,
This project is not going to get any easier. Now the paper is all over the neighbors yard. Please find time in your busy lives to take these decorations down.

November 02, 2008 5:30 pm
Dear decorating committee,
Don't make me come find you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!! I found this so entertaining to read! Thankfully, we've never been blessed with a crew of exterior decorators, but one year my Mom awoke on Nov1 to find her had been decorated with eggs (of the cracked and splattered variety).
Sorry to hear about your experience, I hope it wasn't too painful to clean up.
kate (I found you on WR)