Tina at glamspoon tagged me with this honor (you little minx), and while I shy away from these tags as a rule, I am going to suck it up and play along. It's just the pressure you understand. Generally the way they work is - you reveal things about yourself that you are assuming someone will find remotely interesting. Now, I actually enjoy reading these little tags, they are like tiny little glimpses of you. So here goes, be gentle.
Seven random things you may or may not want to know about me:
1. I love corny musicals. I know, I'm sorry, I didn't say this was going to be pretty. Grease 2 is still one of my secret all time favorite movies. If you haven't seen it I recommend donning a disguise and rushing right out to you local movie rental (preferably on a weekend when your family is not at home, or trust me you'll never hear the end of it) and picking this movie up. In my defense, in high school I was in Jazz Singers. I would liken this to glee. Although none of my classmates were near as funny. Good times. Good times.
2. Harold and the Purple Crayon was one of my favorite books as a child.
3. I make up (bad) rap songs and threaten to sing them in front of my children' s friends as a way to control their behavior. It works.
4. I drink waaay to much coffee.
5. I've been married more than once. gasp. Got it right this time.
6. I took tags off of brand name clothing when I was in high school, and added them to garments that I had created. I had a pair of knock off Levis that I copied (down to the pockets) and added a tag from a pair that didn't fit that I found at the thrift. Please don't tell.
7. I am currently into crochet that looks as if it came from my granny. Pillows, throws, the cute little banner thingys that I keep seeing everywhere.
The second part of this tag is to nominate seven blogs that I admire and challenge them to play along. As I am not sure who has done this one, and I can't narrow my favorites down to just seven, I'll respectfully pass on the second portion of the challenge. Do feel free to play along if you're inclined. There, I just tagged you.
I'm off to pick up my purple crayon, I never was very good at coloring within the lines.