Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Swirls Cap


I found this newsboy cap pattern - offered by Sophia Kessinger on ravelry. It was just screamin' to be made up. What a fun project. I now own two of these. The wool is vintage, and is a denim color with a cool under tone of brown.


The flower accessory is also offered in the pattern. I'm not wild about it on the cap. I'll probably put a pin on the back and wear it on a jacket. Not at the same time.
The fabric that I used as my backdrop in this photo is the lining for the handbag I'm working on.

Ravelry
you are totally messing with my sewing mojo.

1 comment:

Mary said...

It came out great! Very Anthropologie. I wish I new how to crochet :(

BTW - I answered your question to the beret in the blog comments on my blog. But the beret is rated intermediate and uses a circular needle. It knits up fairly quick because of the big yarn and needle size, so it might be fun to try while learning some new techniques.