I pulled up the pattern dating website and this little cutie is from 1951. I had to add several inches to the length to make this dress a little more modern. Other than that, I made it straight off the pattern combining view 2 the top, view 3 the skirt. I wanted to include the flange on the skirt view 3. The fabric is 100% cotton. I found a vintage sheet that was still in the package. The buttons are covered in the same black and white gingham that I used as an accent fabric.
I love the vintage patterns. I hardly ever encounter an error in pattern fit.
When I pulled out the patterns I want to make for Madi this summer they total fifteen. We'll see if my ambition matches my execution.