Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mothers Day


Mom was a refashonista before the label was even coined. Way back, before it was even trendy. She tells me that she made my dresses fit my sisters after I had outgrown them.
The gingham dress that I'm wearing was made from a vintage pattern. The pattern had several different collar options. You could change the collar and sleeve combo and come up with several different looks. Or you could add rick-rack monograms and completely shake things up. hmm... gingham/rick-rack I'm sensing a trend here.


You might even use drapery fabric and a white collar to totally change the look.

Everything I know I learned from you, apparently I'm just a chip off the old block.
Happy Mothers Day mom, you're still a trendsetter in my book.

Every good photo shoot (anthropologie) needs a little token male eye candy.

No comments: